Why Set Up An Account?
You don't have to join or give us your email to look around and see what there is on buzzRED. But if you want to post a buzz, add a comment, or give a 'BuzzWorthy' vote; you will have to set up an account.
Free? Yes, business or personal - it's free. Free to post and free to read. Free, free, free. OK?
There are two kinds of accounts:
- For use by individuals
- Your address will not appear in the buzzes you post
- Can post in the following categories: Public, Events, Steals, and Alerts.
- Cannot post in the 'Deals' category
- For use by businesses (with a business license)
- Your address (and phone number) will appear in the buzzes you post
- Can post in the following categories: Public, Events, Deals.
- Cannot post in the 'Steals' or 'Alerts' categories
Yes, business or personal - its free.
Still not sure?
Do you have a business license? If the answer is "No", use a personal account. If the answer is "Yes", use a business account.
Business and personal accounts?
Yes, you can have an account for yourself (personal account) and one for your business (business account). You will need a personal email address and a business email address.
Multiple business accounts?
Have multiple businesses? Set up an account for each business location. You will need a separate email address for each location.
Set Up Personal Account
For Your Personal Use. All Fields Are Required.
Set Up Business Account
For Business Use. All Fields Are Required - Unless Marked Optional.